Give The Gift Of Good Health

Trying to find the perfect gift for someone who is health conscious isn’t always an easy task. Health is a personal subject and wellness a broad topic, so how do you know that your carefully chosen gift will be well received? 


We have curated a list of some of our favourite gifts for the health conscious to give you a helping hand. 

CN X 87%

Did you know that only 13% of the population report never having any issue with their mental health - that leaves 87% that do. Cellnutrition X 87% is an App based tool, which provides support and guidance to help manage your mental fitness and nutrition. £20 per month via subscription or FREE with a monthly subscription to Cellnutrition Quinton.

CNQ Ampules

Good health & wellbeing starts at a cellular level and Cellnutrition Quinton is a 100% natural, complete mineral supplement, taken on a daily basis, the product promotes cellular nutrition and hydration, enhancing overall health. Monthly subscription from £36 plus FREE access to 87% App.

Totum Sport

Fitness fanatic? Easy - Totum Sport provides all the benefits of 78 electrolytes in an easy to carry sachet - perhaps that’s why Men’s Health named this their top product for endurance and hydration. £20 for 10. 


    Vegan family? Omegabiocell369 is a unique and ultra-pure plant-based Omega available in 3 formats. (Cardio, Kids + Vitamin E) with its light lemon flavour it’s the perfect accompaniment to smoothies and healthy breakfasts, so why not bundle this together with some quality porridge oats for a gift with a difference they will really love. £35-£40

    Floatation Therapy

      For the workaholic in your life, take a holistic approach to wellness and offer a complimentary therapy to relax the body and mind. Flotation therapy is a modern way to meditate helping to reset our mental well being and bring balance to our thinking. ££

      Light Blocking Sunglasses

        For screen addicts, help them bounce the blues away with light blocking glasses. Mobile phones and devices emit High Energy Visible (HEV) light, which we see as the colour blue. This is the same light which is emitted most by the mid-day sun. When we are exposed to this spectrum of light, our brains think it must be the middle of the day, and therefore need to be switched on and alert. When we are exposed to HEV light for 2-3 hours before bed time, we trick our brains into thinking it is the middle of the day, which can causes havoc with our circadian rhythms by suppressing melatonin levels in our brain, so this gift can help promote restful sleep - coupled with our Cellnutrition Isotonic you also have the perfect gift for the insomniac. ££

        Family Time

          Get back to nature & take some time out to spend valuable time with family and friends. 100% FREE

            At Cellnutrition, we believe in taking it back to nature. Our products all have a purpose - to help keep the complex network of close to 100 Trillion multipurpose cells, that make us, us, in perfect working order. You could say we are a little obsessed by it, finding ways to keep our cells happy, but 100 Trillion is a lot to get your head around, so let’s not over complicate it and start with 1, 1 cell at a time, get that right, the rest will follow. 


            Say goodbye to mainstream supplements say hello to Cellnutrition - uncompromising cellular nutrition that actually works, for #Everybody.

            Merry Christmas!